1. For local transactions, payments are made via bank deposit (Banco de Oro / Metrobank / Bank of the Philippine Islands), Gcash or PayPal (+6%)*.
2. For international transactions, we accept PayPal/ Wire Transfer/ Bank Remittance. We use a different bank account for this and we will have to confirm the transaction with our local bank, so please email/ Viber us ahead of time. We will also provide you with the bank’s Swift Code.
*Payments via Paypal/credit cards are subject to 6% Paypal Service Fee
As all of our arrangements are made-to-order, we CANNOT offer a refund on your purchase if you change your mind.
Payment slips / screenshots are to be EMAILED WITHIN 24 HOURS for verification.
Subject: ORDER #_PAYMENT SLIP_<YOUR NAME>
– For Metro Manila, we offer door-to-door deliveries from Mondays to Saturdays.
– For Provincial Addresses, we can ship most of our PRESERVED flower arrangements via 2Go Express or LBC. Shipments will be made within 2-3 business days. (Shipping via 2Go/LBC may be applied for some Metro Manila addresses – Paranaque, Muntinlupa, Las Piñas, Marikina, etc.)
Metro Manila – 1-3 days transit
Outside Metro Manila – 2-5 days transit
– Pick-up is available from Mondays to Saturdays and by appointment only.
Peak season (i.e Valentine’s season, Mother’s Day): Flat delivery / shipping rate of PHP 500 will be applied for ALL arrangements.
Lead time for orders is at least 24 hours.
Yes, please Viber or contact us directly at +63917 932 1921 to manually place a rush order. All rush orders are subject to product availability.
Rush orders for delivery / pick-up on the same day are subject to PHP 350 Rush Fee. Payment cut-off for same day orders is strictly on or before 12 noon, and shall be made available by 3PM onwards.
Rush Order – same-day & next-day orders
You may indicate your preferred time of delivery, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, please be advised that delivery times are NOT guaranteed as we follow a route per day.
We can guarantee a specific delivery time and date for a Priority Fee of PHP 1,000 (applies to Metro Manila only)
We have a strict 15-minute waiting time per delivery address. If any recipient is not available or he/she refuses to receive the flowers, we will consider them as delivered.
Please be mindful when providing the exact address. If a wrong address was given, TGHF will not be held liable.
If you request us to deliver the arrangement again, there will be an additional cost of PHP 1,000 as our fixed re-delivery fee. If there is no response / action from the client within 3 hours, TGHF reserves the right to dispose of the arrangement and forfeit the order.
1. Fresh Ecuadorian Roses: 10-14 days depending on care
2. Preserved Ecuadorian roses: 3-5 years
3. Peonies: 5-10 days depending on care
Each flower has a different life span. Most flowers will last anywhere from 3-7 days with proper care, while some may even last longer!
– The arrangement comes with enough water with flower food inside. It is best to replace/refill the water every 2-3 days. (Note: The box is designed to function as a vase for the entire life span of the roses)
– Be mindful when carrying the arrangement. Do not hold the box by the ribbon itself; the uneven weight may cause the arrangement to flip over.
– Upon receipt, open the lid to allow the roses to breathe and release the moisture build-up inside the box.
– Do not store the arrangement under direct sunlight and draft.
– Keep The Box! Use the Box as a keepsake or decorative piece after the flowers are gone.
– Store in a cool, dry place.
– Do not water preserved flowers.
– Keep away from direct sources of heat (i.e. sunlight, fire)
- Jumbo Balloons: 1-2 weeks or more
- Medium Latex Balloons: Up to 7 days
- Petite Balloons: 24 hours
- Bubble Balloons: 24 hours
Latex and foil balloons can be easily punctured so keep them away from sharp objects, static, and rough areas.
The larger the balloon, the longer it will float as it holds more gas. Most of our balloons are at their best for about 12 hours before you notice them gradually shrinking and losing shine.
It is best to keep the balloons indoors. Heat, wind and raindrops will significantly decrease the lifespan of the balloons and cause oxidation for latex balloons, making them lose their shine.
Keeping the balloons in an even temperature / environment will prolong their life.
We only use HELIUM gas to make our balloons float. Helium is a harmless inert gas and does not affect the ozone layer. In case your balloon pops, don’t worry! Helium is non-flammable!
Yes! Please contact us directly to know more about your options.
We are also open to partnerships and corporate discounts for all products, minimum order quantity and pricing may be discussed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries
We are online-based as of the moment, but pick-ups are available by appointment at The Glass House Flowers Studio located near Banawe area, Quezon City.
46 Palali Street, Sta. Mesa Heights, Quezon City
You may search for “The Glass House Flowers Studio” on Waze / Google Maps
UTILITY MODEL CERTIFICATION
We pride ourselves as the first and original flower shop to introduce these exquisite arrangements.
Registered Certification Numbers:
We have officially registered our signature acrylic boxes and were granted certificates by the Intellectual Property Office Bureau of Patents ( IPO ).
This gives us the right to exclude others from making, using, selling, and importing our box designs.
In line with this, we, the Registrant, will be able to take legal action against a company and/or person(s) infringing the certification in order to enforce our rights.